Actually, I rather keep up this habit of blogging than to let my blog rot. (:
GOOD JOB FELICIA for blogging Daily. [=
Lets hope she can do so for jogging as well.
I'm dizzy now. There's so much to complete by Thursday.
1) She has to finish ANCHEM until tutorial 12.
2) She has to complete the 3 past year papers that she had printed out. Other wise, it'll be a waste of her printer ink.
3) She doesn't have the time to complete them all since she's having Army Appreciation Dinner tomorrow at Jurong Camp. (:
Now, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's appreciation dinner. The only bad news was no CAMERA is allowed. There goes my plan of taking photos with my fellow NDP mates.
Nevertheless, she shall go and have her dinner and start doing her ANCHEM revision. (: Bye Bloggie.
I hope I aint thinking about you. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment